CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Here it Goes

This is my first official posting on our blog. I am not sure how to keep up with all the latest communication technology. I have a family website, a Facebook account, e-mail, and now a blog. When do you people find the time to keep them all in check. Needless to say I will probably not be the most frequent blogger, but I will try.

Brad and I are settled back in after the Christmas break. Thankfully we have finished laying our new kitchen floor, and I am on home improvement project strike for a little while now. We'll see how long it lasts, but for now it is just liberating to be done for a while.

Now I just have to figure out how to put up some pictures.

Happy blogging

0 comments: