CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

Spring Break has finally brought a much needed break for Brad. Instead of studying his brains out and making "teeth statues" as I like to call them, he is having the time of his life playing with his brothers back home in Yakima Washington. Nothing stops these guys.




Derek, is Brad's older brother, and he is the family gun enthusiast shown here in front. He has all the Tew men excited about shooting guns. Whenever we are back in Yakima these guys pull out the big guns...and some little ones too and find a can opener, t.v., clay pigeon, old c.d., pop can, or whatever else they can wrangle up and shoot them. Of course Derek is very big into gun safety, which helps us all feel a little better about this potentially dangerous hobby.

Brad will make any excuse to go wake boarding even if it is 59 degrees outside, and the water temperature is 49 degrees. He'll just strap on a dry suit and hit the lake anyhow.




2 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun Spring Break and I'm so happy to find your blog. :)

Em said...

woah, that is crazy. I just barely posted on my own blog and called it "It doesn't get much better than this." And then I came to yours and saw this one! Wacky. I love the pictures of the flowers you guys took! Now I can see why Brad is a shutterbug--he's good!