Well, there you have it folks, we are having a little girl. She is measuring 19 weeks which is how far along we thought I was. She weighs 10 oz. Not even a pound yet...funny because I have put on 11 lbs. Her spine was closed properly, and all of her organs are inside where they should be. We saw the four chambers of her heart working as they should. We feel very blessed that all is well and that she is developing normally. Here are some of her very first pictures. Don't worry, they won't be the last pictures you'll see of her, her Daddy is a shutterbug.
Here is a profile shot of her face. Her head is on the right and her abdomen is on the left.
This is our favorite little shot, you can see her face on the right looking at you straight on, and her little hand and fingers are right up there next to her cheek. At least that is what I see. Isn't she cute???
This is a 3-D image of her little legs crossed, you can see both of her little feet.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
It's A Girl
Posted by IndyTew at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yaaaaaa for girls, I'm super excited for you to have your little princess. They are so much fun, I love ultrasound pictures they make it all so real, congrats.
So cool Brit! I am so glad you put pictures up of your baby and your belly. You look great. We miss you!
Post a Comment