CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's A Boy

Well, for some of you this may be a new announcement, and for others old news. I haven't been on top of blogging lately, I want to do things in order, but I am just going to put this out there for everyone who I have not yet told.

We're having a baby...and it's a boy. He is Due Sept 27, making me 25 weeks along.

Okay this is the part where some of you say why didn't you tell me, or post this until now. Our lives have been flipped upside down and the dust is just finally starting to settle now. In the past couple months we have...

  • put our house on the market and sold it
  • got Brad through the end of dental school and board exams
  • had company out to celebrate Brad's graduation
  • packed up our house
  • visited family in Utah
  • moved to Washington state
  • celebrated our 4th anniversary,
  • and went to a family reunion in Idaho.
  • oh... and don't forget we chase Anna around and keep her happy during most of the day.
To top it all off, I have been really tired during this pregnancy, so when Anna goes down for a nap I do too. Such a different experience from having a first child. Every tiny development in my first pregnancy was documented, and observed. This time I have only been to the doctor once, because I had to apply for insurance, moved and then reapplied for insurance. But the little guy inside me is moving and wiggling around all the time which is a good sign that everything is going well.

Sorry this info didn't get to some of you sooner, but we love all of you and hope you are doing well.

8 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Yeah for boys. They are a big handful, but so so much fun. Way different than having a girl, a much different feeling you will have, you'll see. We are so excited for you! Must be crazy getting life adjusted there and starting a new life.

Whitney said...

Congrats! Where in WA did you move? We are in Kennewick. Good luck with the new adjustments.

Leah said...

Congrats!! I had heard you were expecting again, but didn't realize how far along you were! Glad to hear all is going well! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss the heck out of you!!!!! Wow that little boy sure isn't shy! What a great idea to record it. Call me. Love you and seriously I am dying without you

ps we need pics :)

Ashley Dawn said...

Congrats! Having a boy is so much different, but so SO much fun! It's weird how you have a different relationship with them right from day 1. Congratulations!

Tanya said...

how exciting! where in washington are you living! i hope it's close to us!

Sarah Stout said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! I didn't know you guys moved to Washington. Are you planning on finding a job here and staying indefinitely? I hope so! I'd love to come visit you guys sometime. If you're in Yakima, we're on the other side of the mountains, so not too far away! :) It'll give us an excuse to go rock climbing over there.

Stefani said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys to have a little boy! I can't wait to see pictures of him. Hope you are doing well