We had a blast at the 2011 Winter Carnival at White Pass! For days Anna has been asking if it was time to go to the snow castle. Finally on Saturday morning, we loaded up the kids and headed for the hills. White Pass has had a lot of new snow the past week, so it was a beautiful winter wonderland. Anna got to ride up the chair lift and take a few runs with her daddy on his snowboard. We also met up with her uncles and grandma for a run. She loved the snow castle and had fun playing outside in the snow.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Winter Carnival 2011
Posted by IndyTew at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This has to be the cutest thing EVER! Love these videos! How fun! Hope you are doing well!
what a dare devil! so cute!
So fun! I wish I would have known about it. I totally would have gone.
Anna is loving that action!!! Her face is sooo cute in these videos!!!! I didn't know White Pass had a snow castle now...that's pretty rad
Love you guys! Thanks for posting...
Post a Comment