CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fun Pictures of the Kids


Easter Clothes.
We were long overdue for a blog post. The kids have brought us so much joy. It is amazing to see their little personalities develop and very gratifying to see them learn new things.
Anna said one night, "Mommy, I want to put my arm around you" when Brittany was reading stories to her.
Oliver is sitting up by himself now.
We love his beautiful smiling face.

Our little cowgirl. She likes to say "Giddy-up, Giddy-up!"
No-so-little 'little brother.' Anna woke up one morning and said, "I want to hold Oliver."
Anna hamming up for a photo shoot.




7 comments:

Michael said...

So Sweet! What beautiful children. Hope all is well with you. :)

Michael said...

That was actually from Kathryn. ;)

The Wyler Family said...

they are so sweet! always fun to see updates!

Anonymous said...

cutest

Sarah Stout said...

Such adorable pictures! I can't believe how big they're both getting. By the way, when Chinook pass opens (hopefully in May!), Evan and I want to go climbing near Yakima. I'd love to meet up and see your kids for the first time! :)

Leah said...

Such beautiful smiles! Love the photos, thanks for sharing!!

Ashley Dawn said...

They are SUCH sweet little kids. I see that you're finding life okay with 2.