CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Colors

The Fall colors have been so beautiful this year. I have been trying to get out and photograph some of the leaves, because they are especially good this year. This week, the colors peaked and I had intentions of taking pictures. With the daylight savings time change and my school schedule I leave home when it is dark and I return when it is dark. Today I lucked out and was able to go to school a little later than usual. On my way there, I snapped a couple of pics of the trees in our neighborhood. I didn't do it justice, but hopefully next year I'll catch it right when the colors peak.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the fall colors...i just wish it was not so cold today

Sarah Stout said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures... I also am loving fall colors after not seeing them for a few years. (Living in Hawaii does that to you!)