CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smiling Girl

The past couple of weeks Anna has really started to show off her beautiful smile. We caught a few of them on camera. She is such a good baby. We love her soooo much!










9 comments:

Mel said...

She is so sweet! I love her cute little bows:)

Sarah Stout said...

What fun pictures... thanks for sharing. She has such a cute, smiley face! :)

The Wyler Family said...

she is so adorable! i love the sweet smiles! it's amazing how much they change and add to your life, huh? i can't imagine life without my sweet little guy.

Sheers said...

she totally looks like you Britt!

Jami said...

I'm glad the microwave worked out for you. I think it looks great! Your little girl is such a sweetheart and I would have to say she looks like her daddy!

Unknown said...

Okay, guys, what color are her eyes?

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

I can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!

Jenn said...

I used to be Jenn Haynie, I'm pretty sure we had a few sewing classes together...so yeah, same one I guess.

Stefani said...

I love love love the pics of the leaves. They are Beautiful! And the baby is pretty cute too. It was good to see you at Stake Conference.