Anna's first plane ride went surprisingly well, she was lulled to sleep by the sound of the engine and luckily we had an extra seat to lay her on. We are so proud.
It wouldn't be Christmas with the Tews unless we got out on the snowmobiles. This is one of our favorite winter activities.
Oh, and this is me, I learned a few new tricks on the mountain this year, can you believe I can actually do a board grab. Brad is so proud of me.
We had a really fun time making gingerbread houses with all of the siblings and grandkids, I decided to make a small village. I got a little carried away but I was having so much fun.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Christmas Snipits
Posted by IndyTew at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys got the chance to visit the Washington Tews. :)
P.S. Nice job on the board grab!
cute b dog
Post a Comment