We love our little girl's smile. It just lights up our day to see her.We got her all bundled up one day, mittens and all.
I was watching her one evening and bouncing her on my knee. All of the sudden, her body went limp. She fell asleep clear out there on my knee. The best part is that she was so relaxed that she started to drool. Look carefully at her mouth.
I'm not quite sure about this mushy stuff.
She thinks she can "help" us feed her her cereal. She does a good job of "helping" to get it all over her face and everything else she can touch.
Grandma gave me this outfit. Amn't I cute today?!
We went to see Brittany's former co-workers on a day off from school.
Daddy and Anna.
I came home from school and Brittany had dressed her up in argyle. We were twinners that day.
She continues to be a big fan of bathtime.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Our Little Anna
Posted by IndyTew at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
oh my goodness! adorable! She looks just like brittany!
What cutie! We have the same winter hat and gloves! What fun.
Any chance you'll be in Yakima March 1-13? Doubt it but thought I'd ask :)
Such precious pictures of Anna! I can't believe how big she's getting. She really is a good mix of both of you.
she is so cute. i love those smiles! i can't believe how much bigger she looks. time flies!
so sweet! she looks like a perfect cross between the two of you!
Britt these pics are so sweet. You look great! How are things going in Indianapolis?
She really is a doll. I love the photo of her all bundled up...too cute!
she is so beautiful! she looks just like britt
I think someone cum in your mouth baby girl I wish it was me nothing sucks better than a baby, only downside is it feels so damn good I cum really quick
Post a Comment