After 2 1/2 years we were all back together. Alison and Suzy two of my best friends came to visit and oh it was crazy fun. We went to lunch, went shopping, got manicures, and talked and talked and talked. Oh the wonderful craziness of it all.
Ali got to meet our Anna for the first time.

Here's Brad with his 3 valentines enjoying delicious chocolate molten lava cakes...Our new favorite dessert to make.


4 comments:
That looks like SO much fun. I'm glad you girls got to get together.
That cake looks amazing. I might need a recipe for that...
love all the updates. anna is absolutely adorable! i completely agree with what you said about the love you feel as a parent. i don't know how many times i have written similar sentiments in my journal. ethan is almost a year and half old and i still go peek at him in his crib. it is the greatest thing to have a sweet little one in your home!
that cake looks delicious! you should start a recipe blog. you guys always make the yummiest things!
Ugh! I am so envious that those two girls got to come out and see you! When will it be my turn? Miss you.
Adorable Valentine's post. Love Katie, Harry, Anna and Brittany together (wish I was there!). And send us that cake recipe! I need to email you back. You come soon!?
Post a Comment