CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Kids is Cute!

We had a chance to go visit Suzy and Nate over the weekend in Louisville. We took Parker and Anna on a triple date with us to the bowling alley. They didn't care so much about the bowling but totally loved the car ride there. Here's a clip of the kiddos. We had them both laughing at the same time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute girls! HOw fun, they are destined to be together forever!

bendanielsfamily said...

hi Brittany
i found your blog through Tanya's and just thought I'd say hello.- I used my pretty pitcher you gave me before I got married and thought of you today... Adorable little girl!
Hope all is well with your family

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, they are TOO cute. I love that it was a triple date. How fun is that?

Roseanne said...

That's so cute! I love baby giggles.