Anna is growing at an incredible rate. She is scooting now unfortunately she is stuck in reverse and can only go backwards, but it's a start and she is bound to figure out how to shift into drive any day now. Then our lives will change once again. I am going to have to become the clean floor crazy woman.
This little girl is alot of work as any of you parents out there are well aware I'm sure, but she brings us so much joy. We love to watch her grow and explore the world around her. Here are some fun pictures of things in our lives as of late.
Anna loves to sit and read books.
She has a smile that will melt your heart, and she loves to be tossed around by daddy.She recently has discovered the rice puffs and can feed them to herself...well that's if she can get them into her mouth.
She is sitting up by herself very well, which is nice for me because she can play a little more independently these days.

And when she's done with that she wants to be held. Thank goodness for the Ergo so that I can hold her and still have two hands.
She loves loves loves the tub. I think it might be her favorite place in the world.
She loves her DaddyAnd her mommy

And we both love our little girl.

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Life as of late
Posted by IndyTew at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Wow... Anna is such a little cutie! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I also can't believe how much she is a perfect mixture of both you guys. I hope you're doing well!
she is very sweet... always fun to see new pics!
She's such a beautiful girl. How old is she? She's doing so much. I can't believe how fast they grow and learn. You look so good. I still can't believe that you married Derek's brother. We were just looking at a picture we have of them the other day. It's such a small world.
Brit this is such a cute post. She sure looks like a good blend of both of you. Are you so glad that school is almost done. You will be back in Yakima this summer right?
oh she's just darling! What park were you guys at with the trees? It's so pretty
She is adorable! I am so happy you posted pictures of your sweetie! We need to get together soon. I mean it!
She is SOOOOO cute!!
Yo Brad. So, I'm not the stalker here, but my friend somehow found your blog from Jenna Gunnell's. Anyway, congrats on the babe, she's a cutie, and I hope you're happy and all that jazz. Peace.
-Ashley, once Pulsipher, now Lawson
She is such a doll. What a beautiful family.
oh my gosh i want to eat her!
Those pics of you guys outside are so good! Ah, you are the cutest little family. Thanks for having us at your Cinco de Mayo party, it was lots of fun! Sorry Saturday night didn't work out, maybe some other time soon!
What a cute, cute cutey!!! You look great as well. I saw your blog on Chelsea's list. It is great to see how Anna is doing. What a pretty girl, and she is such a Bray!
~Kristin Young
Post a Comment