CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

19 1/2 Pounds of Pure Happiness!!

Here are a few cute pictures I took of Anna a while back. She has been the happiest, smiliest baby lately and a true blessing to have in our home. We hope you enjoy them.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss that little girl

Sarah Stout said...

What a happy baby! She is so photogenic. I can't believe how big she is growing.

The Cady Family said...

Wow! Good to see you guys! Anna is beautiful(I love that name) I am so glad you found our blog we have actually been wanting to contact you. Mike is applying for a periodontics residency. He has applied to about 8 schools. One of my top picks is Indiana. Obviously #1 he has to get accepted and #2 he has to like it. If those 2 things happen I will definitely be asking for your number to get the down low. He has a week long externship coming up for perio in Indianna. Maybe he can stay with you guys? Can we exchange emails? angelacady@gmail.com or mikes maxfli123@gmail.com