CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Anna is ready for summer. True to Tew style she is an all out water baby. She loves to be in the pool, the lake or just hanging out on the boat. Her dad sure is proud because he's got big plans for her in the water.



Some friends of ours invited us to go boating with them yesterday. For Brad this event was like Christmas he hasn't been wakeboarding in over a year. He had the afternoon off from school and we headed out to the lake.
The water was warm and the weather was an amazing 86 degrees.

Brad doing flips off of the cliff. Somehow I didn't get any shots of him wakeboarding. I think I was holding Anna. Not to worry, we're going to the lake with his family in July. I'll post some then.
Anna needed a good sunhat to protect her. We are still to find out if she has her mom's sunburning abilities or her dad's easily tanned skin.
So much fun can really wear a little girl out.

4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh MAN....I want to go to a warm lake right now. What a fun day. I'm So jealous.

Sarah Stout said...

Anna is getting so big! I'm glad that she enjoys water just like her dad. Before you know it, she'll be a mini-wakeboarder in training! :)

Pini said...

She is adorable! Looks like you had a wonderful day at the lake!

Scott and Jamie said...

What lake is this? I want to know what lake out here has such warm water! We need to go!