CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catch Me If You Can!

I've been out of town and preoccupied with studying for boards for a while, so I haven't taken many pics of Anna recently. I decided I'd try and catch up, but boy was I in for a surprise. This little girl is full of energy. She is in constant motion which makes the photography all the more challenging. I love her little personality. She is so vivacious.

Let's see what's on these headphones.

While I was taking these pictures she was climbing onto the ottoman, and climbing from the ottoman to the loveseat, and back and forth, and off, and dancing, and spinning, and being silly.
Aren't my girls beautiful!

This is dress I bought for her when I was in Mexico last week for an International Service Learning Dental trip.

I got her one last year when I went for the same trip. I had to get her another one.






7 comments:

Pini said...

She is so beautiful! Cute dress too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the Anna Bug!

Sarah Stout said...

So adorable... and what a fantastic dress (and tradition) to have! :) I hope you are doing well. How much longer do you have before finishing dental school?

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

Too precious, Brad. Really?? Could she be any cuter???

The Wyler Family said...

she is so cute! can't believe you guys are wrapping things up there in indy? time sure flies!

cindy. said...

oh bradley, she is adorable! and such a mix of you and your wife! so fun to see her sweetness.

Scott and Jamie said...

I love the pics of Anna, so sweet and spunky it seems. You're beautiful too Brittany, as always.