CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

3rd Annual IMA Photoshoot

Brittany and I have a tradition of going to the Indianapolis Museum of Art gardens every Spring to see the beautiful flowers and foliage. We've posted every year's pictures (that you can see on older posts on this blog). I was excited because Anna is at a really cute stage now. Funny thing is, now she has decided that she doesn't want to smile for pictures, or even look at the camera. What happened to my little poser? She has always smiled for the camera her whole life, but now when we say, "Say cheese! Smile! Look here! Anna! Hey You!," we get a, "No!" followed by squirming, running, and dodging. Oh, well. Let's just say we got a lot of candid shots that capture her cute little personality.



Kissy-Face
These are our favorites.

She was excitedly running to see a fountain.
This was a common face that she made today. We call it "rectangle mouth."

We love her little "wing-a-lings."

One of the few ones I got of her looking toward the camera without yelling "no" or quickly looking away before I could push the button.
"Hmm... I wonder what I can get into over there?" Always looking for things to explore.
OK, so this one wasn't taken at the gardens, but it displays how crazy her scraggle hair is right now. We love our Annabug.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the annabug too. Great pictures Brad!

Scott and Jamie said...

Those spring colors are amazing! Love the pics, Anna is so darling!

Roseanne said...

Way cute pics. Anna is such a doll. I love the one with Brit and Anna in the garden with all the blossoms. What a cute little fam :)

Sarah Stout said...

So cute! What a fun tradition to have! :)

candicetheresa said...

Looks like she has a big fun personality!

Suzy Hicks said...

So darling! Such cute pics!

candicetheresa said...

I LOVE rectangle mouth. So when are you gonna post shots of the baby belly? Cause I want! I want to see my Brit Belly!