CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

He's Here! Introducing Baby Tew

September 17, 2010

Brittany must have had a premonition that the baby was coming, because late last night she asked that I take a 9 month pregnancy picture. I thought that was funny because earlier yesterday I had the same thought.

Brittany woke up and within minutes of standing up, her body decided it wanted to have the baby today.

We went in to her scheduled OB appointment, and they told us to go to the hospital to have the baby.

September 17, 2010 at 3:30 p.m. our baby boy was born.

He is Anna's big "little brother."

He weighs 8 lbs. 14.5 oz. That's a pretty big boy for being 10 days early.

He is 21.25" long.

Both he and Brittany are doing well.

We are 99.9% on the name, but we'll let you know what we decide.

Enjoy the pictures.





11 comments:

The Morgan's said...

Congratulations Brittany & Brad! He is beautiful! We are so excited for you guys! Hope momma & baby have a quick & speedy recovery! Can't wait to hear his name!

Mel said...

We've been waiting all day for news!!! Yeah for ten days early!!! Glad everything went well. Britt you look AMAZING!!! and he is so cute! We are so happy for you:) and now that he is older than our little girl I say an arranged marriage is needed:) nothing would make me happier!!! Love you guys

Suzy Hicks said...

YEEEEHAH! Welcome baby boy! Glad everything went well and he and Britt are healthy and happy. Thanks for the prompt post, you rock!

Unknown said...

Seriously If I hold him I will not feel like I have to trim 20 pounds, well 30. Proportionatly I think me and Indy are normal the rest y'all need to belly up. LOL

He is stunning, love you guys and am sending some Calgary love. Indy is cool but Jeff Superlative magnificent Tews has a humble assertiveness that I can get behind. Just saying!

Love the four of you like crazy.

P.S. At least try the name out for a bit, I think you will feel it.

Love Uncle Jeff ( laughing, smiling, happy)

P.S.S. Did I say he is beautiful?

Unknown said...

Cogratulations Tew Family!

We went to bed last night not knowing if "baby boy Tew" had been born. It was so great to wake up and see that he was safely here and that and Mommy, Daddy and baby were doing well.

We are so happy for you and can't wait to hear the official name of this beautiful boy. Oh what we would give to be able to come and wrap our arms around you all. Just know that we are sending all our love from across the pond.

Love Aunt Heidi, Uncle Murray, Cody, Jefferson, Sarah & Tom



Love

Scott and Jamie said...

So cute!!! We are so excited that you guys had a boy, they are SO MUCH fun, and it feels wonderful in a whole different way than girls. Glad everything went well! He was a big baby, can't believe you did that, Britt! Miss you guys! Can't wait for more pics!

Erekson's said...

Congrat guys, he is precious and perfect in every way! We are so excited for you guys and miss you. Hope all goes well and can't wait to hear the name and see more pictures! How is everything?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! He is so adorable. Love love love him. congrats. You all look so happy and in love

emily a. said...

He's adorable. How come you look so amazing right after delivering Brittany? I'm so glad you guys are doing well. We'll be excited to meet the little guy in person soon.

Peifer Family said...

Congrats you guys! He is adorable and Anna is so cute too! We're so glad everything went well!

caroleshleman said...

YEA! What a handsome son!
Brittany, Holly and I voted and you won the award for the most amazingly beautiful "Post Delivery Mom" ever!
You are truly blessed!
Thanks so much for sharing, the pics are awesome! Can't wait to squeeze him in person!