
Brittany and I decided we wanted to capture Oliver in his first week of life. They grow up so quickly, so we wanted to make sure we could remember what he looked like and how precious he is as a newborn. Amazingly, he slept through the entire photoshoot. We hope you enjoy the pictures.
P.S. I don't think we officially announced his name on the blog yet, so here it goes:
Oliver Bradley Tew






10 comments:
congratulations, bradley and brittney!
he is SO sweet. he does look a lot like his big sister!
hope you are loving these first few weeks. it must be such a sweet, sweet time!
Absolutely Adorable and I love the name. If we were having a boy, Oliver would have been on the top of my list. Hope you are all surviving those first few weeks of sleeplessness :)
I was getting antsy on the name so I'm glad you posted!
oh my what a handsome little man you have there... so darling!
awwwww, baby guy! He's so sweet. He totally looks like a Tew baby. Love the name too:)
Wow, I hadn't checked your blog in forever! I didn't even know you were pregnant! How is it that you look so amazing after birth and through your pregnancy? Oliver is so cute, good work guys :)
good work! he is adorable! love seeing newborn pics. :)
So precious! I love the tininess of newborns... though it sure doesn't last long. Brittany, you look wonderful! You look so happy. Congratulations on your darling little family!
Congratulations! I hope you are all doing well! What a cute little boy. It is so fun to have one of each. Wish we lived closer..maybe next year!
Yay! Finally a name... Congratulations! He is so adorable and he looks so much like Anna and YOU!
Oh he is so cute. Congrats on such a handsome little guy. I hope it's all going well.
Post a Comment