CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

7 Months

There you have it folks, my belly at 7 months. I can't believe how fast the time has flown, and yet it seems like I have been pregnant for quite some time now. I just can't wait to see what our little girl looks like. Thankfully I am still feeling pretty good. I seem to be able to breath normally and I don't feel too uncomfortable unless I am bending over. I get tired in the early evenings and my back begins to ache until I sit down, but really I can't complain, so far so good. It cracks me up when people tell me that I shouldn't do things that I am totally capable of doing as though I am an invalid now--though I totally appreciate the help that so many people give me, including and especially from Brad.

9 comments:

Suzy Hicks said...

So cute and I'm so excited to see you (and the belly) in real life! Also, I made a post about you tonight....check it out.

The Horn Family said...

When I was pregnant, it drove me nuts that people thought I was all of a sudden incapable of doing normal things. I guess, I should be glad they were willing to help me out. You are looking really cute!

The Wyler Family said...

you are adorable!!! i totally agree about how silly it is that people freak out about pregnant women doing the smallest, simplest things.

Trina said...

I can't believe how small you are. I was a whale by 7months, with all 3!

Jami said...

You are looking awesome! How nice that your still feeling good too! We can't wait to see what the little one looks like!

Aaron & Jamie Myers said...

What a hot momma!!! Whoo hoo you're finally starting to show, and you're radiant! Beautiful...that's all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

so dang cute, that guy was so wrong....four babies...i am so sure you are so small.love ya

Jill said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I just found your blog from Boo's. HOLY COW you look so cute prego! Suzy said she loved seeing you this past weekend. I'm jealous. I'm so excited you're having a girl. They really are so much fun! Hang in there! Miss ya!

Lisa said...

You are so cute prego!!! I love your hair short too it fits you! Thanks for your comment on my blog glad you found it. I am glad we are finally in touch.