My best friend Suzy and I left our babies at home with their daddies and flew out to Portland Oregon for our other best Friend Alison's wedding. The weekend was a blast, not only did we get to see Alison tie the knot but we took full advantage of our kid free time and did plenty of shopping, dining and uninterrupted napping. We ate junk food and stayed up late talking just like the old days in Acadia.
We were glad to meet the groom John Bell who is completely deserving of our Alison.
We got to spend some quality time with Alison on her wedding day helping her do her hair and makeup which was one of the highlights of the trip.

4 comments:
what a fun getaway! i am dying though because i live 20 minutes from the portland temple! you look so great and your little darlin is adorable!
that's great! what a fun weekend!
That's so fun! You guys look so cute. I love the sexy pose pic :) The falls is amazing huh! I went there quite a few years ago. And, if your a twilight fan, I'm pretty sure they show the falls in the movie.
Love this post. That really was a killa weekend! I need to do my wedding post too....it will come soon. I just did a new one today. xoxox.
Post a Comment