CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Portraits Summer '09

We had the good fortune of having family portraits taken twice in about a month's time. We feel fortunate because all of our previous attempts to get a good picture of the three of us have failed miserably. We have plenty of good pictures of Anna, Anna and Brittany, Anna and me, but very very few of ALL of us smiling and looking at the camera. So we would like to thank John and Laura for their talents and pacience in helping us get a few great shots for posterity.

John's Portraits- June 16th
The only day that we could coordinate our schedules with John was one of the rainiest days I have seen in Indianapolis. It started early in the morning and literally did not stop raining all day. It seemed like it didn't ever really let up. So with 2 umbrellas in hand we went down to the canal in downtown Indy and John worked his magic.








Laura's Portraits- July 12th
Laura Sudweeks took pictures of the entire Bray crew. Later she did individual family pictures of each of the sibling's families. We didn't have any rain this time, but we did have a blazing sun. The time of day that worked with our schedule had some really bright and hot sunshine going on. We thought an outdoor shot would be good, but with the sun as strong as it was we would all have been squinting and had really harsh shadows on our faces. So we drove around BYU campus and found a building that had some shade and some cool steps and pillars (Carl G. Maeser Building). We decided to shoot the pictures there and they turned out really well.























9 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

gorgeous family! i like the photos. i've always liked rainy pics. the umbrella is a fun touch.

B-Daddy said...

those are so dang cute!! Love them all

B-Daddy said...

oops I forgot I am on your computer while you are getting picked up from the airport..I guess I should change my name. Love ya jenna

Scott and Jamie said...

I absolutely LOVE the pics at the canal. Great idea. You guys look great in all of them, don't know what you're talking about... see you guys this weekend!

Unknown said...

Brittany?!!! You have such a beautiful family! I found your blog off of Tanya's blog and am excited to be in touch. Tanya would update me every once in a while on your adventures :) You look awesome girly!

Pam Vance Smart

Leah said...

Great photos! I love the ones in the rain. Also amazed at all the traveling you did this summer! Glad Anna is such a great traveler! One of these days we'll be in Yakima at the same time :)

Roseanne said...

What a cute family! Those pictures are adorable!

WT said...

love love love the pics!

candicetheresa said...

Some gREAT photos here!

Brad has a huge mouth? Guess that means no mercy when he says, "Open wider!" haha