CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Anna's Blessing Dress


I had wanted to make Anna's blessing dress before she was born, but I ran out of time and energy to do so. Thank goodness my mom came to town to save me. Mom went right to work putting together this beautiful dress. I helped where I could, but let's be honest this never would have happened if it weren't for my mom.



3 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

wow, that is gorgeous! i love all the details!

Anonymous said...

wow that is so beautiful..i need to see it

The Horn Family said...

Just to give you an idea, this is what we've done with the girls blessing dress. At the bottom of the dress we've embroidered their names and the date they were blessed. So we started an heirloom to pass on to all of the future girls born into our family.
The dress looks so nice. You and your mom did a great job.