These are some cute pictures that we took of Anna over the last few weeks.

Her shirt says "Happy." We love her funny little facial expressions.


Puppy Love. Somebody get this thing off of me!



Parker and Anna's first date. Don't worry, there were plenty of chaperones around. All romance flew out the window when Parker puked and Anna filled her pants.
The next few pictures are from a little photo shoot I took today after she woke up.




"The Stinker" ...uh... I mean "The Thinker"

Sometimes you just gotta yawn.
5 comments:
What fun pictures of Anna! I love them... especially her spunky hair :)
What fun pictures of Anna! I love them... especially her spunky hair :)
she's a cutie Britt! How are you enjoying being a mommy?
Ohhh that's so cute! Is she wearing Pamper's Newborn swaddlers? Those were my absolute FAVORITES!
Loving all the fun pics! I so wish I could pick her up. Looks like all is going well for you guys and you look great Britt! How are you liking the stroller? Hopefully it's workingn okay for you! Abby just had her 2 year b-day yesterday. They grow so fast! Enjoy every second like I know you will.
Post a Comment