CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Fun at Home

12 comments:

The Wyler Family said...

she is so cute! i love the sling baby carrier. i definitely going to get one of those for my next baby.

Leah said...

Where did you get that sling?!? I can't seem to find one I like and I love the way that one seems to fit on you...

Sarah Stout said...

I love those pictures... especially the one of her funny sleeping face. She is so adorable! :)

Olmstead said...

Brad & Brittany,
Congrats on the new beautiful addition to your family. I hope all is going well for you out in Indy. Jana sent me your blog address, sure glad she did, been wondering how thing have been going for you two (now three). Looks like all is well. Hope to hear from you some time.
Spencer

Jen Vasseur said...

Britt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aNNA IS SO cute adorable, fabulous.I personally LOVE her hair(looks oddly similar to daddy's tew's do) Can't imagine that BRITTNAY DITTANY DI-I-ANE IS a mama . congrarts.
Jen

Pini said...

She is darling. I love all the pictures. So good to see you are all doing wonderfully.

Suzy Hicks said...

She is sooooooooo adorable. I can hardlly wait to get my hands on her!

Tanya said...

i just love her! such a perfect little doll! you are such a beautiful new mom!

hey i noticed that my link on your blog was actually to an old blog. so here is the real one www.treyandlucy.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

britt,

i know i am so glad we found each other again. i will always love you to bits and pieces because i just think you are so great. ok but i do have to tell you that i am not pregnant. ha ha. i saw your comment and i was like maybe she has had a revelation for my future or something ha ha. i just don't want you to be waitin for a little baby that isn't coming.

Anonymous said...

i miss her. she is so cute! i am so sad that i couldn't be there for her blessing

Lisa said...

Ahhh....Brittany she is so adorable!!! I am sure you are finally glad she is here. Just looking at all your pics makes me get so excited for our little one to come. We find out next week what we are having:) Having fun cherishing these wonderful and new moments!

Lisa said...

Oh that last comment was from Lisa McFarland Bitter.