CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

She's Here!

Where am I?
She came out so fast that she was shell shocked. She didn't instinctively take her first breaths.
Daddy and Anna. I actually got to gown up and help deliver her. I caught her when she came out and cut the umbilical cord. We still haven't heard her cry yet.


Everything went well, and our beautiful baby girl just arrived. She was born at 6:24 p.m. on September 11, 2008. She weighs 8 lb 2.5 oz and has yet to be measured. She has dark curly hair and we're not quite sure what color the eyes will be. Enjoy the pictures, 'cause that's what y'all really want to see.

3 comments:

Jaron and Amy said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Leah said...

Congrats!! Brittany looks AMAZING for just giving birth!!

Peifer Family said...

Congrats! She is so pretty!