Well, we are getting geared up to head home from the hospital. We have had excellent nurses and staff helping out. It's been a good experience for us, but we are ready to head back to our home.
Isn't she sweet! We love her little lips!Us with Anna on Friday night.
Just after a feeding.
Too sleepy... can't wake up...must sleep!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Getting Ready to Head Home
Posted by IndyTew at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Cuuute!!! I love how their little mouths move...I agree, she does have cute lips!
Soooo beautiful! And you should seriously win an award for your awesomely dedicated blogging! I love it! We're so happy for you! Congratulations!
she is adorable! good work you two. :)
Yea for the internet and blogging. I am so excited I can see your bundle of joy even though I moved to Utah. Congratulations to you both.
John and Karen Sorensen
Oh my goodness! I love those videos. It's only been 2 months since I was in your shoes, but it just makes me nostalgic for when Trent was first born and he made those same cute newborn noises and faces.
You guys seems so calm about all of this!? Gosh, I was just a nervous wreck.
Aren't those Clarian North nurses great?!
Congratulations!Good luck at home.
Brittany she looks just like you did. We can't wait to see her in person. You guys did good work, you are both just glowing in all your photos. Congratulations!!!
Yay Brittany and Brad! We are so happy everything went somewhat smoothly. Congrats!
Congrats!! She's beautiful!!
Love,
Carmen
Congrats on the beautiful baby Tew!
Post a Comment