Here's our little sleeping angel. This is her first non-hospital outfit.Mommy and Anna playing together.
Grandma and Grandpa Bray dropped everything and drove all the way from Maryland to see us. We are thankful to have them around to share in the joy of our new arrival.Grandpa Bray.
"Look at this little football!"Grandma Bray.
First family photo. Anna wouldn't look at the camera. I guess we'll have to work on that. j/kSnoozing in Grandma's arms.
First bath. They put ointment in her eyes.
First bath.
First Bath.
Here's our little bundle. We thought y'all might want to see a video.
Friday, September 12, 2008
A day of a lot of firsts
Posted by IndyTew at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Oh my goodness... she is SO precious! Thanks for all of the pictures!
she is so sweet! i love all the pictures!
Congratulations! She is adorable. You guys took some great pictures to help remember this day!
huge congrats! i've been checking back often waiting for that baby to get here. she's beautiful! but, nothing you don't already know. good job guys! you make pretty babies!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Britt- I hope you're feeling ok, probably feels nice not to be pregnant anymore, I can hardly wait. She is absolutely darling. I can't wait to meet her!
CONGRATS! She is a little cutie. Glad she is here!
so sweet... i can't wait to meet the famous annie
oh my goodness, what a beautiful little family you have! she is beautiful, brittany looks great and what can i say brads smile is worth a million bucks. we can't wait to really meet her for real but for now whoever is updating the blog is doing spectacular. I feel like I know her already.
YEAH! You really were in labor and they didn't even send you home! I really really hope the video camera is working, please call if it's acting funny and we'll try and walk you through what to do! Can't wait to meet her :)
Yaaaaaaaaa! She's here and you look great! She is beautiful, you guys did good! I'm super excited for you and I can't wait to see your little princess.
Congratulations Brittany and Brad! How exciting for you! She is so darling. I hope all is going well for you! We are excited to meet her.
Melea, Jeff and Maddox
She's precious! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! She is the beautiful little princess we all knew she would be. I can't wait to meet her!
anna is so beautiful!!! she looks like britt, wonderful job guys. i am very happy for you, it makes me want to have a cute baby too :)have a wonderful time with your wonderful girl.
lexi
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm such a lovely little pu--y I would love to taste her
Post a Comment