CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

More pics

Krista, Dr. Hurry, Annalia, and Brittany. Thanks for all your help ladies!
First glances.
Chunker! 8lb 2.5 oz.
Mom doing fine just after delivery.

Baby's first meal.

14 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Wow! That's so awesome! Congratulations!

P.S. I can't believe how good Brittany looks after just having a baby!

Sara and Dustin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She's beautiful! We're so excited for you guys.

And I'm very impressed with the blogging through the delivery. Way to be on top of things!

The Wyler Family said...

wow! congratulations! she's so beautiful. brittany looks great! have fun. there's nothing quite like it.

traci said...

Congratulations!!! We were wondering at Enrichment tonight if you had her yet. Enjoy!!

cindy. said...

wow...i don't even think i knew you were having a baby. where have i been the past 9 months???

CONGRAT bradito and brittany! that is very exciting. she is going to be one beautiful little girl! thank you for sharing the great news!

Leah said...

Brad I think the photo you took of Anna taking her first meal is beautiful. Such a great moment but so tackful and precious! Can't wait to see more of your great photographs!!

Suzy Hicks said...

Britt, she is beautiful and you look so good. I'm glad everything went so well....say hi to Ken and Gretch for me. Love, Boo

nicole said...

Congratulations Brad and Brittany! We're so excited for your cute new little addition! On a side note, we LOVE Dr. Hurry. She's our dr. as well and was with us through our pregnancy with Mara.

Christensen Family said...

Yay! She is so darling...can't wait to see her!!

Mel said...

We love her name!!!!! I asked Joseph why we didn't think of that! Britt you look amazing! Glad things went so well:) get some sleep and enjoy hugging Brad with NO belly! It's a great feeling:) love you tons!!!

Roseanne said...

Oh she's beautiful! Congrats guys! Sounds like everything went pretty smooth. I think she has Brittany's eyes. Have you picked out her name yet? And, I know everyones said this, but seriously, Britt, you look so good!

Anonymous said...

i am so excited..... she is so dang cute. I can't believe how beautiful she is!!! and you look so good. i am so sad i missed all the action. i can't wait to see her. i am so glad that you two are doing good. i love her already

Ang said...

Yea!!! She's beautiful and you don't look so bad yourself Brit! Congratulations to both you and Brad. I wish I could see her. Love the name!

Anonymous said...

good girl spread your legs show me your new born pu-s-