CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Doing Fine

I'm happy to report that both Brittany and Anna are doing well. Several people have asked about what her name will be. We have decided to name her Annalia Diane Tew. (pronounced ann-uh-lee-uh). We will probably call her Anna for short. She is a precious little girl. She likes to sleep a lot ( I think she inherited that from her mother ;) - let's hope that is a quality she hangs on to.
She cried last night for the first time. I still haven't heard it, but I'm sure I'll soon grow accustomed to it. She is beautiful and very pleasant.
We hope to be out of the hospital tonight around 7:00 p.m.
We feel very blessed to have her here healthy and safe. We'll send more pictures and videos soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys~
Congratulations! I am so happy for the three of you! Anna is beautiful. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Melodie Stevenson Garcia
Eisenhower Jr. High