I am just going to take this opportunity to appologize to all of my future children that we have more pictures of Annalia than all of them combined. As the last of 5 children I am well aware that the first child is always photographed way more than the last. We'll do our best kids. Just to let you know last night brad did a tally of the number of pictures of Anna we have taken already and the count is up over 425. And yes she is 3 1/2 weeks old.
Anywhoo...Many thanks to Brad for keeping the blog updated for all of our friends and family to see our precious little Annalia. Today I decided it was time for me to get on the blog and put up some pictures myself, just to make sure I don't forget how.
This past weekend we went to Louisville to visit Suzy and Nate, and to go to the temple. While we were there Brad took some absolutely beautiful pictures of Anna. I thought some of you may want to see them. Here are a few of my favs.

8 comments:
Wow... especially in that first picture, she looks SO MUCH like you, Brittany! I love that bow in her hair. She's so precious!
Yep, a beaut. And I must apologize to all my future children too! ;)
Britt-
She is so sweet! Her head band is so cute, did you make them?
Let me know if you come back to Calgary. i'm here until Dec 19th.
she is beautiful!
so sweet love the bows and more importantly the girl
It looks like you guys have been very busy. I can't get over how cute she is and I love the blessing dress. Now I just need to see her in person!
She is darling! We need to see this little one soon! I was the kind of mommy that diddn't let anyone hold/touch Evan. Kinda over protective! (just a little bit):) We have wanted to give your little family time together and not bug you. You let us know when we can come visit?! You all look so great!
Brittany,
Anna is absolutely beautiful.. Is that red hair that I see? You guys are darling. Love ya, Heather
Post a Comment