CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Anna's Blessing Weekend

We feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to bless Annalia in Church this last weekend. It was a wonderful occasion to gather as friends and family to celebrate her arrival. Brittany and Gretchen worked feverishly the week before her blessing to construct a beautiful blessing gown for Anna to wear on her blessing day.
We were blessed to have both sets of parents, an Aunt, a brother, and friends to come and be with us for her blessing. We had a wonderful time talking and eating, and getting to know both sides of the family a little better. Below is a slideshow of some of the pictures we took during the weekend.
Thanks to everyone who came to visit and meet our little angel.

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

What a wonderful experience for you and your families! That's awesome that they were able to be a part of her blessing!

P.S. Quick question... how do you pronounce her full name? I'm saying it in my head one way, but am not sure if I'm saying it correctly.

Sarah Stout said...

I'm glad I was pronouncing it correctly... thanks for the quick answer! :)

Mel said...

I think she is so beautiful! She has so much hair!! And Britt you look fantastic! Sure wish we could have been there!