Brittany came up with the idea to be Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street. We wouldn't be complete without our rubber ducky. Brittany threw together the costumes with her mad sewing skills. We had a ward chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat activity at Church on Saturday. We had a great time.
We bumped into Elmo, so we had to take a picture together.
The Mario Brothers were also there. We loved Matt and Jenna's costumes.
Our friend Beverlee keeping Anna's little hands warm.
Twinners! Most girls would be embarrassed to be seen in the same clothes. Not these two.
Sleeping Pictures
When we looked at the pictures we've taken the last couple of weeks, we realized that Anna is asleep in almost every one! Here are some cute pictures of our little princess.
Brittany and Anna took a Sunday nap. Brittany got up to work on dinner and Anna kept sleeping. I thought it was so funny to see such a teeny tiny body in such a HUGE king sized bed.It's my favorite when she falls asleep on my chest.
Happy Birthday Brittany!
We had a nice meal together at home and opened presents.
Thanks Jenna for making Brittany's Birthday so special.
P.S. We had cake, but it was 2 1/2 weeks belated, and guess what, we didn't get a picture of it. I need to really step up my game with the pictures again.

9 comments:
Thanks for the photos and update Brad! I hope your midterms went well. Anna is really growing, must be all that sleep! And what a cutie! I love the head bands
Too cute! I love the Bert and Ernie costumes! Anna is so sweet...babies really do sleep ALOT those first couple months. It's my favorite too when they fall asleep on your chest.
wow i feel so special! you guys are the best!
oh my gosh that pic of anna on the bed is so funny, i love her so stinking much!
Oh my goodness you guys look so awesome in your outfits!!! SO CREATIVE!!
And happy birthday!!! 26......good times!
Nice costumes... and I love those sleeping pictures of Anna. It's cute how she likes cuddling up to you guys as much as you like snuggling with her :) She's precious!
Those are some great costumes!!! Love 'em. Anna is so precious. It was so nice seeing you when we visited a few weeks ago! Take care. jeana (Beverlee's DIL)
Cute costumes Britt! What a great idea.
Happy B-Day Britt. I sent you a text but you must have changed your number. You did an awesome job on the costumes. So fun!
P.S. I have the same vest as you two. Mines gray like your friends. Forever 21. Love that store.
Post a Comment